15 October 2009

Just Arrived

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my new blog. As I'm sure it will become obvious, I have never had a blog before. However, being newlyweds and moving to a new country together seemed like a good time to start one. I am going to try and keep everyone (especially our family and friends) updated on whatever we may be doing in Switzerland and around Europe by posting and adding lots of fun pictures. My flight over here went very smoothly, and even though it took eight hours, it didn't seem so bad. (That means everyone better start booking their flights to come visit!) CJ met me at the airport and we immediately started making all the necessary errands. I had to register with my new canon (which is the part of town in which you reside), fill out some paper work, and later we got to go look at our new, permanent apartment. I really like it, and will post pictures once we move in (after November 1st). Then we got to the good stuff... we walked around the city for a little bit. Not only is it extremely beautiful, and CLEAN, but they have some really expensive shopping (i.e. I bought nothing). Also, just so you all know, there were a TON of people wearing the boots that I wanted that CJ said were ugly... good thing I bought them before I came! :)

Here are some pictures of our new home:








CJ is my hero because he figured out a way for us to watch American tv, so I am going to leave you all for now. I will try to post some more pictures after this weekend... hopefully we will get to be out exploring even more!


1 comment:

  1. as long as you have american tv all is well with the world!

    so glad you got there safe and sound :)

    ReplyDelete